Installing the plugin
- Download the wordpress plugin zip file
- In your WordPress admin click on “Add New” under plugins
- On the next page click on “Upload Plugin”
- Upload the zip file you downloaded earlier and click “Install Now”
- Click on “Activate Plugin” to start the plugin
- Check for the “Relevant Content” button on the new post page to see if the plugin has been installed.
Using the plugin
- When you click on the “Relevant Content” button the first time you need to enter the access token. To get an API access token fill and submit the form and the access token will be sent to you via email.
- Once you enter the “access token” you can use the plugin to search for relevant content and add it to topics.
- Click on the “Edit” or “Press This!” on any search item to re-blog it.